Are you a natural-born leader? Is the word “impossible” missing from your dictionary? Do you accept challenges with a smile? Do you have the passion to build a successful team that is better than the “norm”? At Kentwood Office Furniture, we are on the lookout for a key role within our leadership team – our next General Manager for our Chicago office.
As our General Manager, you will have the responsibility to develop, lead, manage and motivate your team to profitably grow market share, accomplish assigned financial objectives and advance our corporate mission, vision and strategy.
To be successful as our next sales-focused General Manager, we feel you will need:
- Proven ability to recruit, develop, lead and inspire
- 5 – 7 years of successful contract furniture sales and/or design leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, design or related field
- Communication skills that are professional, inspirational and influential
- Solid financial acumen supported by personal accountability
- Strong work ethic with a passion for customer service
At Kentwood Office Furniture, our mission is to be the first choice for office furniture and interior solutions wherever work happens. Our promise is to deliver the best experience in the industry for our customers. We offer the highest quality of new, previously owned or thoughtfully remanufactured office furniture. By truly listening to our customers, together we create aesthetically beautiful solutions that fit their culture, work style and budget. Get inspired at www.kentwoodoffice.com.
If you thrive on successfully leading teams while pursuing goals relentlessly, we want to talk to you. We want to tell you more about exciting projects we have underway and the great benefits we offer ourselves – we are an employee owned company after all. Apply today for immediate and confidential consideration.