Turf Adhesive Wall Tiles
Add this item to your order to receive the most current pricing from our manufacturers.
Glass walls, concrete floors, and exposed ceilings are the leading cause of poor office acoustics. Most offices want an open office feel, but often fail to recognize that it will come at the expense of clear communication. With a library of tiling patterns and tessellations, TURF’s adhesive wall tiles can increase speech clarity (and sanity) even in the most modern and minimal office environments.
Building off of our research into Pressure Sensitive Adhesives (PSA’s), TURF’s adhesive tiles will stick to almost any interior surface, and can be applied in seconds to become the most effective decorative solution to your acoustic problems.
- Edge Options: Exposed Felt. Chamfer.
- Mounting Hardware: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Backing.
- Durability: Contract
- Maintenance: Vacuum occasionally to remove any particulate matter and air-borne debris or dust. Compressed air can be used to dust the material in difficult to reach areas or for large assemblies.
- Environmental: 9mm PET felt board is made from over 99% recycled polyester plastic, over 50% of which come from recycled water bottles. TURF is pursuing product transparency for LEED V4 MR Credit 4 Option 1, and MR Credit 3 Option 2 for recycled content. TURF is pursuing a Declare Label for this product.
- Variation: PET Felt uses a traditional ‘felting’ process to create it’s panels. This often results in a pleasing heathered effect, where multiple tones are present in the fiber. Slight and consistent variations in color should be expected when using this sustainable material.