Global – The Total Office introduces Junction, a multi-purpose table system designed for today’s environment. Junction can be setup with a shared leg configuration or freestanding configuration depending on the need. A shared leg configuration provides additional legroom and at the same time decreases cost due to the reduced number of legs required. A freestanding configuration allows work surfaces to be easily reconfigured providing flexibility for changing classroom and boardroom environments.
Multi-purpose tables for classroom, training room and boardroom applications feature:
• A variety of table top designs: rectangular, half round, trapezoid and Keystone
• Unique Y leg
• Offered in 24″, 30″ and 36″ depths to create unique configurations
• Available in all Global laminate finishes
• Tables can be set up in freestanding or shared leg configurations
• Optional modesty panels with integrated wire troughs