- Assign a project manager to supervise the installation
- Review the installation plan in advance with the customer
- Conduct a site inspection prior to installation
- Receive, inspect and stage product at the installation site
- Process freight claims on damaged products and order replacement parts
- Create a punch list for replacement parts and review with customer
- Conduct a walk-through of the completed installation with the customer
- Acquire project sign-off from customer
Delivery and Installation
Kentwood Office Furniture has a full-time staff of service team members, a fleet of vehicles, and substantial warehousing facilities to ensure your delivery and installation is a timely and smooth process. Our customer service team will work with you before, during, and after installation occurs to make sure that you are totally satisfied.
Your products will be skillfully installed according to your requirements. Our service team members are all highly trained by our manufacturers and utilize detailed process checklists to make sure that your project is completed accurately.