Anthony AlecseenkoJanuary 9th, 2023 by Paula McCarty
Megan FreedlundDecember 3rd, 2021 by Paula McCarty
Colorful, modern headquarters for Sentinel TechnologiesMarch 28th, 2018 by Paula McCarty
Heidi ZylstraJuly 25th, 2017 by kwof
Mary ToblerJuly 25th, 2017 by kwof
Nick FioreJuly 25th, 2017 by kwof
Pat BensonJuly 25th, 2017 by kwof
Luxury automotive dealer updates space to reflect brandJuly 10th, 2017 by Paula McCarty
Jidd Motors is North America’s fastest growing family-owned luxury dealership with a huge inventory of pre-owned luxury vehicles including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche just to name a few. Jidd Motors had purchased side and task seating from Kentwood in the past. The owner of Jidd Motors visited Adesa Auto Auction, in Hoffman Estates; Kentwood Office Furniture’s Indianapolis team had designed and installed a beautiful space for Adesa. This visit peaked Jidd’s interested in collaborating with Kentwood to help design a more sophisticated space for the dealership. This project encompassed everything from paint, flooring, and furniture, to shopping for accessories. The end result is a beautiful, crisp new space.
Account ExecutiveJune 6th, 2016 by Paula McCarty
This sales role will develop long-term relationships with clients using a consultative selling approach. Will grow sales though networking and relationship building within new and existing customers as well as third-party influencers. Ensures customer satisfaction from proposal through project completion. Works closely with our interior design, sales support, installation team and partner vendors to exceed customer expectations.
- Manage the day to day relationships with new and existing customers.
- Prospect the local market for new furniture and architectural product opportunities.
- Develop local business relationships with third-party influencers (commercial real estate companies, A&D firms, moving companies, etc.) to identify potential opportunities.
- Drive sales and profitability by leading the sales process including the development of creative and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Involve key stakeholders in the development of a winning sales plan
- Collaborate with interior design team to provide solutions that meet customer’s functional, aesthetic and budget requirements.
- Provide complete and timely communication from proposal to execution to minimize cost, improve coordination and create an extraordinary customer experience.
- Partner with internal and external installation teams to complete project, exceed customer expectations and build referral base.
- Facilitate customer requests for pricing, specifications, information, and other service requirements. This can involve providing quotes, determining gross profits, negotiating pricing and terms, cost/benefit analysis, reviewing finishes and options.
- Exceed assigned sales quota and gross profit objectives. Utilize and continually update corporate CRM system. Provide timely and accurate sales forecast.
- Build and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending company and vendor sponsored education and product workshop as well as through independent study.
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self-discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem-solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem-solving skills: highly developed understanding of company’s strategic direction and ability to interpret and communicate senior management direction. Clearly defines, gathers, analyzes, and focuses on the most relevant information. Synthesizes complex information.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products, and applications
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Courage:Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable job experience
- Two to three years of business-to-business sales experience
- High personal performance standards with a desire for continuous learning
- Consultative sales skills with strong relationship-based mentality
- Ability to work directly with business owners, executives, and decision makers.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge of office furniture industry or the built environment (preferred but not required)
- Proficient computer skills; experience utilizing CRM software a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required; must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations.
High profile space requires new contemporary lookMay 6th, 2016 by Paula McCarty
Advanced Sales was moving from the top floor of their building to a high-exposure main floor suite and needed to update their furniture with a clean, modern look. They visited Kentwood Office Furniture’s showroom and were immediately drawn to the Global Zira product. They visited other showrooms, but decided that Zira provided the look they had in mind.
Kentwood Office Furniture came up with a workable solution in a short period of time and helped make their contemporary workspace vision a reality.