The EKOS Process
Curious on how our product is assembled? Here’s a step-by-step overview of our process to see the care and effort taken by our team to build your next piece of furniture. Each step considers your unique needs.
- Metal faces are newly painted for a finish that offers long-term performance. We have many standards colors to choose from, or we can color-match to your preference.
- Fabric is applied to panels in your choice of color and pattern. Our experienced team works with OEM fabric stretching machines to install all fabric, ensuring a tight fit that won’t bubble or sag. We offer a range of fabrics, many with sustainable content, that provide a wealth of options when deciding on the look of your workstation.
- Worksurfaces are fully replaced. Our wood products team laminates and custom cuts our surfaces in-house to give you complete control over size, color, and design.
- Overhead storage units can have fabric or painted fronts. Finishes are applied and then the product is prepped for installation.
- Electrical components are added where needed. We ensure that our product retains the original manufacturer UL listing.
- Either fluorescent or LED desk and under shelf lighting is available to meet a range of lighting needs.
- Accessories can be ordered at the same time. Dividers and modesty panels can be custom-made, while wire management, pencil drawers, toolbars, and desktop power units are stocked in house.
If you’re in the market for office furniture, EKOS is a great option that is easy to design and offers the flexibility to customize for your specific needs. Our EKOS line has been the successful choice for thousands of companies helping them create a productive workspace and promote sustainability.