Kentwood Office Furniture has a full-time staff of service team members, a fleet of vehicles, and substantial warehousing facilities. Our Customer Service team will work with you before, during and, after installation occurs to make sure that you are satisfied.
Your product will be skillfully installed according to your requirements. Our service team members are all highly trained by our manufacturers and utilize detailed process checklists to make sure that your project is completed accurately. Our experienced installation crew will ensure timely completion of all projects on budget.
Our detailed process includes the following steps:
- Assign a project manager to supervise the installation
- Review the installation plan in advance with the customer
- Conduct a site inspection prior to installation
- Receive, inspect and stage product at the installation site
- Process freight claims on damaged products and order replacement parts
- Create a punch list for replacement parts and review with customer
- Conduct a walk-through of the completed installation with the customer
- Acquire project sign-off from customer
We also work with a network of qualified partners for non-union and union installations across the country. In addition, our Customer Service team uses a network of logistics management firms to transport furniture and then project manages every aspect of the project with our trusted partners.
Reconfiguring or moving your workstations, work tools, and personal belongings can be a time consuming and difficult task. Kentwood Office’s project managers can also plan and execute your move to ensure that your employees get back to work on schedule. We service all makes and models of office furniture – whether or not you originally purchased it from Kentwood Office Furniture. Our philosophy is that you should worry about the business of your business…not about your workplace.